- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in the Algarve
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Lagos weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Lagos, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lagos in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Lagos in January, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lagos in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lagos in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lagos in January?
The average sea temperature around Lagos in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Lagos in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Lagos in January and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Lagos sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lagos in January 2021. Select a month to view Lagos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:48||17:29|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:47||17:43|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:38||17:59|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.