- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Algarve
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Lagos weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The August weather guide for Lagos, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lagos in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lagos in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lagos in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lagos in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lagos in August?
The average sea temperature around Lagos in August is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Lagos in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lagos in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lagos sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lagos in August 2021. Select a month to view Lagos sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:40||20:42|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:52||20:25|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:05||20:05|
- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Jet2holidays deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.