- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Cerro d'Aguia weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cerro d'Aguia, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Cerro d'Aguia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cerro d'Aguia in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cerro d'Aguia in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cerro d'Aguia in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cerro d'Aguia in July?
The average sea temperature around Cerro d'Aguia in July is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Cerro d'Aguia in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Cerro d'Aguia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Cerro d'Aguia sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cerro d'Aguia in July 2020. Select a month to view Cerro d'Aguia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:17||20:57|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:26||20:52|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:38||20:41|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.