- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Bordeira weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Bordeira, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Bordeira in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Bordeira in June, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bordeira in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bordeira in June - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bordeira in June?
The average sea temperature around Bordeira in June is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Bordeira in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Bordeira in June and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Bordeira sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bordeira in June 2021. Select a month to view Bordeira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:17||20:50|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:15||20:57|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:19||21:00|
- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.