- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Bordeira weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Bordeira, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How warm is it in Bordeira in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Bordeira in January, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bordeira in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bordeira in January - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bordeira in January?
The average sea temperature around Bordeira in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Bordeira in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Bordeira in January and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Bordeira sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bordeira in January 2021. Select a month to view Bordeira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:49||17:29|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:48||17:43|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:39||17:59|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.