- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Balaia weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The May weather guide for Balaia, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Balaia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Balaia in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balaia in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balaia in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Balaia in May?
The average sea temperature around Balaia in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Balaia in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Balaia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Balaia sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balaia in May 2021. Select a month to view Balaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:38||20:22|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:24||20:35|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:15||20:47|
- Save on hotels in Portugal, Europe, Africa & Americas
- Early booking discounts & meals included
- Hotels located in Porto, Lisbon, Madrid & Amsterdam
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.