- Save up to 40% on hotel stays in 2022
- Book hotel stays in Spain & Cuba
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 31st Mar 2022 (inclusive)
Balaia weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The March weather guide for Balaia, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Balaia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Balaia in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balaia in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balaia in March - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Balaia in March?
The average sea temperature around Balaia in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Balaia in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Balaia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Balaia sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Balaia in March 2022. Select a month to view Balaia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:04||18:27|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:43||18:41|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:20||19:54|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.