- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Balaia weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Balaia, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Balaia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Balaia in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balaia in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balaia in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Balaia in August?
The average sea temperature around Balaia in August is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Balaia in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Balaia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Balaia sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balaia in August 2020. Select a month to view Balaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:38||20:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:51||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:03||20:02|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in the Algarve
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.