- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Albufeira weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Albufeira, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Albufeira in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Albufeira in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Albufeira in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Albufeira in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Albufeira in August?
The average sea temperature around Albufeira in August is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Albufeira in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Albufeira in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Albufeira sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albufeira in August 2020. Select a month to view Albufeira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:38||20:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:51||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:03||20:03|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.