- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Rainbow Lake weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -6-6°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -17-17°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The November weather guide for Rainbow Lake, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alberta
How cold is it in Rainbow Lake in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -6°C in Rainbow Lake in November, falling to -17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rainbow Lake in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rainbow Lake in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rainbow Lake in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Rainbow Lake in November and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rainbow Lake in November 2020. Select a month to view Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||08:15||17:06|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:49||16:35|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||09:20||16:12|
- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.