- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Rainbow Lake weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The July weather guide for Rainbow Lake, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rainbow Lake in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Rainbow Lake in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rainbow Lake in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rainbow Lake in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rainbow Lake in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Rainbow Lake in July and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rainbow Lake in July 2022. Select a month to view Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:55||23:07|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:16||22:50|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:46||22:20|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.