- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Rainbow Lake weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -13-13°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -23-23°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The January weather guide for Rainbow Lake, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Rainbow Lake in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -13°C in Rainbow Lake in January, falling to -23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rainbow Lake in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rainbow Lake in January - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rainbow Lake in January?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Rainbow Lake in January and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rainbow Lake in January 2021. Select a month to view Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||09:47||16:16|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||09:32||16:44|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||09:05||17:18|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.