- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Rainbow Lake weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -8-8°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The February weather guide for Rainbow Lake, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Rainbow Lake in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -8°C in Rainbow Lake in February, falling to -21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rainbow Lake in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rainbow Lake in February - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rainbow Lake in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Rainbow Lake in February and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rainbow Lake in February 2021. Select a month to view Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||09:03||17:21|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:32||17:53|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:55||18:26|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Where is warm in Alberta in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.