- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Rainbow Lake weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -20-20°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Rainbow Lake, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alberta
How cold is it in Rainbow Lake in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -9°C in Rainbow Lake in December, falling to -20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rainbow Lake in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Rainbow Lake in December - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rainbow Lake in December?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Rainbow Lake in December and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rainbow Lake in December 2020. Select a month to view Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||09:22||16:11|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||09:43||16:04|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||09:47||16:15|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.