- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Jasper weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The August weather guide for Jasper, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jasper in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Jasper in August, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jasper in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jasper in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jasper in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Jasper in August and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jasper sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jasper in August 2021. Select a month to view Jasper sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:11||21:45|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:36||21:16|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:02||20:42|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.