- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Fort McMurray weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The November weather guide for Fort McMurray, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort McMurray in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Fort McMurray in November, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort McMurray in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort McMurray in November - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort McMurray in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Fort McMurray in November and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort McMurray in November 2021. Select a month to view Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||08:36||17:41|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||08:06||16:13|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:36||15:52|
- Save up to 10% on selected tours in 2021
- Book 2021 tours to worldwide destinations at 2020 prices
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.