- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Fort McMurray weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The June weather guide for Fort McMurray, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort McMurray in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Fort McMurray in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort McMurray in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort McMurray in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort McMurray in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Fort McMurray in June and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort McMurray in June 2021. Select a month to view Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||04:42||22:06|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:33||22:20|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||04:38||22:20|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.