- Book cruises for 2022 with Saga Holidays
- Enjoy 3 or more excursions (included) on 7+ nights
- Plus relax on brand new river cruise ships
Berat weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 173173 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Albania
The November weather guide for Berat, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Berat in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Berat in November, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Berat in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Berat in November - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Berat in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Berat in November and the average monthly rainfall is 173mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Berat sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Berat in November 2021. Select a month to view Berat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:11||16:37|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:27||16:22|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:44||16:14|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.