- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Berat weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Albania
The March weather guide for Berat, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Berat in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Berat in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Berat in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Berat in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Berat in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Berat in March and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Berat sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Berat in March 2022. Select a month to view Berat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:14||17:31|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:51||17:48|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:26||19:04|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.