- Book cruises for 2022 with Saga Holidays
- Enjoy 3 or more excursions (included) on 7+ nights
- Plus relax on brand new river cruise ships
Berat weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Albania
The February weather guide for Berat, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Berat in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Berat in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Berat in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Berat in February - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Berat in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Berat in February and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Berat sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Berat in February 2022. Select a month to view Berat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:50||16:58|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:36||17:14|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:16||17:30|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.