- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Bizerte weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Bizerte, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tunisia
How hot is it in Bizerte in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Bizerte in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bizerte in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bizerte in October - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bizerte in October?
The average sea temperature around Bizerte in October is 23°C.
Does it rain in Bizerte in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bizerte in October and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Bizerte sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bizerte in October 2020. Select a month to view Bizerte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:16||18:03|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:30||17:42|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:44||17:23|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tunisia
Where is hot in Tunisia in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tunisia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.