- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Bizerte weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Bizerte, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tunisia
How hot is it in Bizerte in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bizerte in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bizerte in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bizerte in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bizerte in July?
The average sea temperature around Bizerte in July is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Bizerte in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Bizerte in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Bizerte sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bizerte in July 2020. Select a month to view Bizerte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:04||19:45|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:13||19:40|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:25||19:29|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tunisia
Where is hot in Tunisia in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tunisia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.