- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Bizerte weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Bizerte, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tunisia
How hot is it in Bizerte in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Bizerte in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bizerte in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bizerte in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bizerte in April?
The average sea temperature around Bizerte in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Bizerte in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bizerte in April and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Bizerte sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bizerte in April 2021. Select a month to view Bizerte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:06||18:43|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:46||18:56|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:27||19:09|
- Book online & save up to 9% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tunisia
Where is hot in Tunisia in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tunisia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.