- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Tenerife
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Vilaflor weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Tenerife
The December weather guide for Vilaflor, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vilaflor in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Vilaflor in December, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vilaflor in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vilaflor in December - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vilaflor in December?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Vilaflor in December and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vilaflor sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vilaflor in December 2021. Select a month to view Vilaflor sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:41||18:10|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:51||18:13|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:58||18:21|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.