- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Vilaflor weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Tenerife
The August weather guide for Vilaflor, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vilaflor in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Vilaflor in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vilaflor in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vilaflor in August - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Vilaflor in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Vilaflor in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vilaflor sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vilaflor in August 2022. Select a month to view Vilaflor sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||07:29||20:57|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||07:37||20:44|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||07:45||20:29|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Tenerife
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.