- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
San Miguel weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tenerife
The September weather guide for San Miguel, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Miguel in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in San Miguel in September with no heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Miguel in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Miguel in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Miguel in September?
The average sea temperature around San Miguel in September is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in San Miguel in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in San Miguel in September and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Miguel in September 2022. Select a month to view San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:45||20:28|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||07:52||20:11|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||07:59||19:54|
- Save on quarantine-free holidays to green & amber countries
- Book holidays to Malta, Cyprus, Spain & more
- Plus popular Caribbean destinations - Barbados & Antigua
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.