- Discover the best holiday deals to Tenerife
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
San Miguel weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for San Miguel, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Miguel in May 2020. Select a month to view San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:26||20:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:16||20:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:10||20:58|
- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2019/2020
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.