- Save on flights to the Canaries with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Fly to Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote & Tenerife
- Flight prices start from just £29.99 one-way
San Miguel weather in June 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for San Miguel, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Miguel in June 2020. Select a month to view San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:10||20:59|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:10||21:05|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:13||21:07|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Tenerife
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.