- Save up to 30% on stays at Be Live Experience La Nina
- Book all inclusive stays in advance
- Travel between 1st Nov 2019 & 30th Apr 2020 (inclusive)
San Miguel weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for San Miguel, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Miguel in July 2020. Select a month to view San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:14||21:07|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:20||21:05|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:29||20:57|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.