- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
San Isidro weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for San Isidro, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Isidro in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in San Isidro in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Isidro in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Isidro in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Isidro in May?
The average sea temperature around San Isidro in May is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in San Isidro in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in San Isidro in May and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
San Isidro sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Isidro in May 2020. Select a month to view San Isidro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:26||20:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:16||20:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:10||20:58|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.