- Book one week holiday to Tenerife & get 2nd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Tenerife holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
San Isidro weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for San Isidro, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Isidro sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Isidro in May 2020. Select a month to view San Isidro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:26||20:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:16||20:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:10||20:58|
- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.