- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Playa Paraiso weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Playa Paraiso, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Playa Paraiso in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Playa Paraiso in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Playa Paraiso in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Playa Paraiso in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Playa Paraiso in May?
The average sea temperature around Playa Paraiso in May is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Playa Paraiso in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Playa Paraiso in May and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Playa Paraiso sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Playa Paraiso in May 2020. Select a month to view Playa Paraiso sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:27||20:42|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:16||20:51|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:11||20:59|
- Book online & save up to 10% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.