- Save up to 40% on hotel stays when you book early
- Book hotels in Majorca, Canary Islands, Morocco & Portugal
- Travel before 1st November 2019 (inclusive)
Playa de Fanabe weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Playa de Fanabe, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Playa de Fanabe sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Playa de Fanabe in February 2020. Select a month to view Playa de Fanabe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:54||18:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:45||18:57|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:32||19:07|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.