- Book summer & autumn flights from £29 per person
- Book flights for beach holidays & city breaks
- Destinations include the Algarve, Balearics & Croatia
Las Caletillas weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tenerife
The September weather guide for Las Caletillas, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Las Caletillas in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Las Caletillas in September, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Las Caletillas in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Las Caletillas in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Las Caletillas in September?
The average sea temperature around Las Caletillas in September is 24°C.
Does it rain in Las Caletillas in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Las Caletillas in September and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Las Caletillas sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Las Caletillas in September 2022. Select a month to view Las Caletillas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:44||20:27|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||07:50||20:10|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||07:58||19:53|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.