- Browse the top holiday offers to Tenerife
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Las Caletillas weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Las Caletillas, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Las Caletillas weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Las Caletillas in May is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 22mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Las Caletillas in May is 20°C (68°F).
Las Caletillas sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Caletillas in May 2020. Select a month to view Las Caletillas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:25||20:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:14||20:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:09||20:58|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Tenerife
Popular Tenerife destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details