- Save up to 30% on stays at Be Live Experience La Nina
- Book all inclusive stays in advance
- Travel between 1st Nov 2019 & 30th Apr 2020 (inclusive)
La Caleta weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for La Caleta, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Caleta sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Caleta in August 2020. Select a month to view La Caleta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:30||20:57|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:38||20:44|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:45||20:29|
- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.