- Pay £50 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Guia de Isora weather in February 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Guia de Isora, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guia de Isora sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guia de Isora in February 2020. Select a month to view Guia de Isora sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:55||18:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:45||18:57|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:32||19:07|
- Save on flights to the Canaries with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Fly to Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote & Tenerife
- Flight prices start from just £29.99 one-way
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.