- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Garachico weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Garachico, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tenerife
How hot is it in Garachico in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Garachico in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garachico in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garachico in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Garachico in May?
The average sea temperature around Garachico in May is 20°C.
Does it rain in Garachico in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Garachico in May and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Garachico sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Garachico in May 2021. Select a month to view Garachico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||07:26||20:42|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||07:16||20:51|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||07:10||21:00|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tenerife
Where is hot in Tenerife in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.