- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
El Medano weather in November 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for El Medano, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Medano sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for El Medano in November 2019. Select a month to view El Medano sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:17||18:22|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:28||18:14|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:39||18:10|
- Book one week holiday to Tenerife & get 2nd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Tenerife holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.