- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Costa del Silencio weather in October 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Costa del Silencio, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa del Silencio sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa del Silencio in October 2019. Select a month to view Costa del Silencio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:59||19:53|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||08:07||19:37|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:17||18:23|
- Save up to 40% on hotel stays when you book early
- Book hotels in Majorca, Canary Islands, Morocco & Portugal
- Travel before 1st November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.