- Browse last minute holidays to Tenerife with First Choice
- Book late deals on all inclusive holidays in the next few weeks
- Filter deals by departure airport, rating, price & more
Costa del Silencio weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Costa del Silencio, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa del Silencio sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa del Silencio in February 2020. Select a month to view Costa del Silencio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:54||18:46|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:45||18:57|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:32||19:07|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.