- Save up to 40% on hotel stays when you book early
- Book hotels in Majorca, Canary Islands, Morocco & Portugal
- Travel before 1st November 2019 (inclusive)
Arona weather in June 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Arona, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arona sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arona in June 2020. Select a month to view Arona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:10||20:59|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:10||21:05|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:13||21:07|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.