- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Adeje weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Adeje, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Adeje in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Adeje in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Adeje in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Adeje in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Adeje in May?
The average sea temperature around Adeje in May is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Adeje in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Adeje in May and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Adeje sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Adeje in May 2020. Select a month to view Adeje sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:27||20:42|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:16||20:51|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:11||20:59|
- Explore holidays to Tenerife, Canaries
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tenerife
Where is hot in Tenerife in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.