- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Adeje weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tenerife
The March weather guide for Adeje, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Adeje in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Adeje in March, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Adeje in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Adeje in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Adeje in March?
The average sea temperature around Adeje in March is 19°C.
Does it rain in Adeje in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Adeje in March and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Adeje sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Adeje in March 2022. Select a month to view Adeje sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:32||19:07|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:15||19:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:58||20:24|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.