- Book online & save up to 9% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Adeje weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tenerife
The August weather guide for Adeje, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Adeje in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Adeje in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Adeje in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Adeje in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Adeje in August?
The average sea temperature around Adeje in August is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Adeje in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Adeje in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Adeje sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Adeje in August 2021. Select a month to view Adeje sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:29||20:57|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:37||20:44|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:45||20:29|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tenerife
Where is hot in Tenerife in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.