- Save £400 on European river cruises in August 2021
- Minimum spend £1,300 per booking
- Travel between 15th Aug & 30th Aug 2021 (inclusive)
Luzern weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Switzerland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
TUI River Cruises
Recommended for Switzerland
The April weather guide for Luzern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Luzern in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Luzern in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luzern in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luzern in April - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luzern in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Luzern in April and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luzern sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luzern in April 2022. Select a month to view Luzern sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:06||19:56|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:39||20:15|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:13||20:36|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Switzerland
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.