- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Nevis weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Kitts and Nevis with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for St Kitts & Nevis
The July weather guide for Nevis, St Kitts & Nevis shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nevis in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nevis in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nevis in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nevis in July - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nevis in July?
The average sea temperature around Nevis in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Nevis in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Nevis in July and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nevis sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nevis in July 2021. Select a month to view Nevis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:40||18:49|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:45||18:48|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:50||18:44|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Where is hot in St Kitts & Nevis in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Kitts & Nevis in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.