- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Unawatuna weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 249249 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Unawatuna, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Unawatuna in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Unawatuna in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Unawatuna in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Unawatuna in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Unawatuna in September?
The average sea temperature around Unawatuna in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Unawatuna in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Unawatuna in September and the average monthly rainfall is 249mm.
Unawatuna sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Unawatuna in September 2020. Select a month to view Unawatuna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:02||18:16|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:00||18:09|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:57||18:01|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.