- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Trincomalee weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 343343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The November weather guide for Trincomalee, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Trincomalee in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Trincomalee in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trincomalee in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trincomalee in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Trincomalee in November?
The average sea temperature around Trincomalee in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Trincomalee in November?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Trincomalee in November and the average monthly rainfall is 343mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Trincomalee in November?
On average 1.1 days in November in Trincomalee are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Trincomalee sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Trincomalee in November 2021. Select a month to view Trincomalee sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:54||17:43|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:58||17:42|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:04||17:44|
- Book a 1-week all-inclusive holiday and get 2nd week for free
- Week 2 is room-only - upgrades to all-inclusive available
- Destinations include Tenerife, Madeira, Mauritius & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.