- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Sigiriya weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The September weather guide for Sigiriya, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sigiriya in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sigiriya in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sigiriya in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sigiriya in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sigiriya in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Sigiriya in September and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Sigiriya sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sigiriya in September 2021. Select a month to view Sigiriya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:59||18:15|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:57||18:07|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:55||17:59|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.