- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Sigiriya weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The June weather guide for Sigiriya, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sigiriya in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sigiriya in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sigiriya in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sigiriya in June - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sigiriya in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Sigiriya in June and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sigiriya sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sigiriya in June 2021. Select a month to view Sigiriya sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:48||18:22|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:50||18:25|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:53||18:28|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.